Honeyguide Educational, Interactive Maps and Sightings App
Available for Kruger National Park, Etosha National Park and The Zululand & Maputaland Wildlife Reserves in KwaZulu-Natal
Endorsed by EcoTraining, the leading provider of safari and trails guide training in Africa
- Unique interactive Honeyguide Maps.
- Ability to upload sightings and to view latest sightings by other users.
- Customised personal bird and mammal lists.
- Mammal information customised for each Region including photographs and paintings for identification, distribution maps, spoor, key facts and information. Ability to upload sightings and to customise personal lists by date.
- Full bird lists per region with paintings and some photographs for identification, key facts and information. Ability to upload sightings and to customise personal lists by date.
- Tree lists for Kruger National Park and Etosha National Park.
- Unique sightings game where users are able to compete with other app users to be the daily or overall champion mammal and bird spotter
- Distance Tables.
- Reserve and Resort information.
- Facebook link to upload sightings images and videos
- Full interactive features available by monthly or annual subscription